You may be a scrapbooking addict:
1. If you buy a new pink swimsuit because it matches the pink photo mounting paper.
2. If you refuse to take your child to the emergency room without grabbing your camera first.
3. If have tried to explain the benefits of skipping meals to save more money for scrapbook supplies.
4. If your idea of a dream date is a man who loves to hammer your eyelets and refill your Hermafix.
5. If you try to glue your child's tooth back into his mouth because you want a better "before and after" page.
6. If you think that you must take your scrapbook supplies with you for a romantic weekend away.
7. If you own 8 different tools that cut a perfect circle.
8. If you falsely report your child missing so that you can get the digital enhancements of how they'd look ten years from now from the police department.
9. If you're the only one at a social gathering yelling, "Just one more photo, folks; I don't have enough for a two-page spread!
10. If a regular sandwich is no longer acceptable--it must be cropped or cut with decorative edges.
11. If you try to claim your album purchases as a medical expense because it's such good "therapy".
12. If your three-year-old wants to know if her coloring book is "archival quality."
13. If you write to the friendly folks at Cropper Hopper to suggest a 2000 square foot tote transportable only by tractor trailer.