Monday, November 9, 2009

Some Christmas Cards

I always have visions of grandeur that I will get tons of artwork done on the weekend -- you know, all the stuff you've been dreaming of doing all week long.  Well, I did get a couple of cards done.  They were takes on some that I had seen done by Laurie Flannery (Oct SOTM) and Shannon Murdock (Heartfelt Christmas).  They will be part of my upcoming Christmas Card workshop.  All supplies are Close To My Heart.

Supplies:  Oct. SOTM Holiday Warth SS; Jingle Creative Basics papers & ribbon; Prisma Glitter, Tulip Exclusive Ink, Connection Club Pearls; Cuttle Bug Embossing Folder; Spellbinder Oval and Scalloped Oval Nesting Dies.


Supplies for card below:  Heartfelt Christmas SS; Peace On Earth SS (greeting); Colonial White CS; Colonial White grosgrain ribbon; Black Marvy Matchable Ink Pad; Cranberry Exclusive Ink; Traditional Christmas Papers (retired); NE Ivy CS; Cranberry CS; Black CS; Bohemian red diamond; Spellbinder Oval & Scalloped Oval Nesting Dies.




Hopefully in a day or two I will have some more cards to show you.  I think it will be a very fun workshop!

Related Posts with Thumbnails