Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Advent Calendar

I saw this idea on someone's site a while back and had to make my own version for my two granddaughters. Each drawer is filled with things like candy, of course, but for Day 1 I have two Burts Beeswax chap lip sticks. My sweet little Hannah who is in second grade is losing her teeth (like second graders do) and she seems to bite her lips and has chapped lips a lot. And, Mikayla is old enough now that she doesn't eat the chap stick. So, I thought that would be a good way to start December. Other treats include hair bows/ribbons, nail polish for kids, lipstick. It was really fun to make for them. Each drawer has two of whatever the treat is so each girl gets half of what is in the drawer.


Supplies:  Evensong Papers; Olive CS, New England Ivy CS, Sizzix Matchbox Die


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails