Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rest of Christmas Workshop Cards

Well I finally have the rest of my workshop cards finished only hours before the big event!  All in all I'm pleased but I really wanted to do a religious one or two but time was pressing and my brain wasn't creating. 

Supplies:  Merry Pursuits SS; Olive and Cranberry CS and Ink; large white brads; Even Song Paper Pack; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; SU Punch (Standard size card)


Below is a card I cased from Vicki Wiznuik--a very talented CTMH consultant from Canada with a few modifications of my own. 

Supplies:  Snow Friends SS; Twilight CS & Ink; VersaMark & White EP; Aspen Paper Pack; Creme Brulee Marker; Prisma Glitter


This was one that I basically copied from the Fall/Winter Idea Book but with slight changes and there are a few things I would change on this but for tomorrow it will be the mock up.  :-)

Supplies:  Holiday Trinkets SS; Creme Brulee, Juniper, Tulip CS & Ink; Black Ink; Jingle Creative Basic Papers; Sparkels; VersaMark & white EP; SU Punch; Juniper Ribbon from the Creative Basic Paper Pack.


The one below was a copy of one done by Shannon Murdock--another creative CTMH consultant with slight modifications.

Supplies:  Evergreen SS; Twilight CS & Ink; Creme Brulee Ink; Aspen Paper Pack; CTMH snowflake buttons (retired); 2 SU punches; Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder


Hopefully, this will give everyone some variety.  Everyone gets to make 2 of each card.  I know I had fun making them! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails