With my two granddaughters in school, I had the opportunity to make some teacher appreciation gifts they could take to the teachers to say so-long and thank you. So, here is what I made for them (you can click pictures to see details):
Next is the box of 9 Hershey nuggets:
A close up of the Crystal Light holder:
And another look at the Crystal Light holder:
First the Popcorn wrapper:
1. B&T paper cut to 6-1/4" x 9-3/8". Score at 2-5/8" and 7-1/8". See below--click photo to see more details:
Water bottle label:
For a 16.9 oz water bottle, cut a strip of 9" x 3-1/4". Wrap and seal around bottle.
Crystal Light packet holder:
Here are the measurements that I used for the holder--works better for the 16.9 oz bottles:
1. Cut a piece of cardstock 2-1/4" x 9". Score at 2-1/4" from top and from bottom.
2. Cut a piece of B&T paper at 2 x 4.
3. Watch instructional video from Chic n Scratch here: http://chicnscratch.typepad.com/chicnscratchlive/2008/07/water-bottle-holder.html
4. You can find written instructions as well here: http://blueeyedblessings.blogspot.com/2009/06/water-bottle-tag-drink-holder.html
9 Nugget Box:
1. Download the template here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/57263003/Nugget-Box-9.
2. Create it with cardstock but make sure you use a STRONG adhesive like Score Tape to hold your box.
3. For the "lid cover", I used a sheet of acetate because I decorated all the little chocolate nuggets.
4. For nugget wrappers, use a 1" x 3" piece of B&T paper.
The card is a Standard size card (4.25" x 5.5") and uses the Dragon Fly & Friends stamp set (a retired wooden stamp set from CTMH). There is glitter on the winds and I used the Diamond Focus layout from the CTMH Originals Card Confidence Program Book. Also, there is prisma glitter on the wings. The inks are Lilac Mist and Key Lime.
I hope you get a chance to do a fun project like this!! Thank the Good Lord for Grandkids!! Have a super day!