Friday, June 24, 2011

My Experience with Studio J

I admit, I'm a skeptic!  I logged into Studio J and decided I would upload some pictures of my granddaughters having amazing fun in their little pool in their front yard in Butte.  The laughter that comes from those two girls when they are having fun is SO infectious!  Anyway, here is the results (be sure to click on the pictures so you can see the detail because the detail is amazing!):

Here is a more detailed picture of the Left Page:

And a more detailed picture of the Right Page:


All I can say is this was AMAZING fun to create this layout!  It took me about 2 hours because I was familiarizing myself with the program as well as totally experimenting with all the embellishments, the stickers, the buttons, the ribbons and a whole host of other options--including layouts that were already set up and unbelievable selection of papers!  (OK, in case you may have noticed I did drop a honey colored button on one of the pictures that I didn't notice until now, but oh well when I get these printed, I'll update it).

Until the end of June, CTMH is offering a FREE .jpg file (which you can at any time choose to have it printed in very high quality CS weight 12" x 12" pages).  All you have to do is go here:  create yourself an account (if you don't have one already) and log in and let your creative juices flow!  It's FREE and you will have a super darling download --the link will come to you in an email after checkout.  If you have questions and want to get a membership or know more about a membership, email me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails