Sunday, December 18, 2016

Double-Z Oh Deer! Card

Back in October my monthly workshop did action cards.  You already saw my Halloween twist and pop card in an earlier post.  Another one of them was this Oh Deer Double-Z fold card.  I added in a couple of pieces so that it was almost like a box card inside the double-z fold.  Then I saw that Color Dare Challenge Blog #223 was still open on their Oh Deer! colors.

Closed up:



Opened:


Full view:


Papers:  G1116 Oh Deer! Workshop Your Way,  Glacier, Lagoon, and White Daisy Cardstocks;
Stamps:  D1696 Woodland Wishes
Inks:  Cocoa, Desert Sand, Lagoon Exclusives Inks
Embellishments:  Z3274 Clear Sparkles
Other: Z4015 Woodland Wishes Thin Cuts

Woodland Wishes Bundles:


I love cards and are interactive or have fun folds!



2 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the scene you created with these design papers and stamps...love the fold...very creative card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare, and please come back and join the last challenge of 2016 and hope to see you in our new challenges for 2017.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card. I love how you added an extra layer to the fold. Thanks for playing at the Color My Heart Color Dare.

Related Posts with Thumbnails