Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Tags

My last workshop of the year, we created an ornament (which was the subject of a previous post done with City Sidewalks Papers) and making Christmas tags.  I love the look of kraft paper and even stamping with white daisy pigment ink didn't brighten it up as much as I would have thought.  So, with the help of a white gel Signo Glo pen I got the brightness I'd hoped for.


Papers:  z1375 Kraft cardstock and White Daisy Cardstocks
Stamps:  D1697 Perfect Presents, A1187 World Joy
Inks:  Cranberry, Willow, and Black Exclusives Inks; White Daisy Pigment Ink
Embellishments:  z3090 Red Enamel Gems; Red & White Baker's Twine
Other: White Signo Glo gel pen, Cricut Design Studio using CTMH Art Philosphy cartridge, Nuvo White Crystal Drops

Here are the images of the stamps I used:

D1697 Perfect Presents

A1187 World Joy

I can say that I truly had forgotten how much fun white gel pens can be!  Blessed Advent to you all!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails