Thursday, December 22, 2016

Christmas Swing Card

This was the final card in my action card workshop--the Christmas swing card.  I love 3D flowers as long as they are not too big to put in an envelope.  I keep thinking with some of the cards that I've seen, "Do they really mail that in an envelope?"  Well, maybe it goes in a box.  Then it seems to lose it's "card" status.  Anyway, I made my card from a card originally created in Cricut Design Space by Julie Carriere of The Scrap Zone, (link is to Julie's card) whose beautiful workshops are amazing!  So, here is my card:


Here is a closer look at that poinsettia:


Finally a look at the inside of the swing portion of the card:


Papers:  G1114 City Sidewalks Workshop Your Way,  Cranberry, Peacock, Black, and White Daisy Cardstocks
Stamps:  D1324 Christmas Melodies (Retired)
Inks:  Cranberry, Willow, and Black Exclusives Inks
Embellishments:  z3090 Red Enamel Gems; Cranberry Ribbon (Ret.)
Other: z3239 Silver Glitter Paper, Cricut Design Studio using CTMH Art Philosphy cartridge; 1-1/4" circle punch (Ret.)

For those with using Cricut Design Studio, my file can be found here:  https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/47121062.

D1324 Christmas Melodies:
 
Hope your Holiday season is blessed with the spirit of the New Born King!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails