Monday, July 25, 2011

White on White

I have always admired the white on white on white cards that you see posted here and there from time to time.  So, I decided to try one for a very special friend that recently lost her beloved sister.  I found that having a lot of texture helps to dress it up:

The accenting color is called Grey Wool and it is sponged over clear embossed words.

Although I really didn't have multiple lighting arrangements it looks that way.


The last picture shows a close up.  What you really can't see is the pearlized finished of the cardstock.  I tried to capture it but the camera wouldn't cooperate!

Supplies usedCard Chatter - Sympathy Stamp set; White Daisy Cardstock; white pearl opaques adhesive gems; white satin & organza ribbon; Cuttlebug embossing folder; spellbinder die cut.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails