Now for the second card from my Customer Appreciation Workshop is the Stand-Alone Pop-Up card which features this month's Stamp of the Month - Something Splendid. Here is the card all flatted out:
Below shows the card popped up and standing alone--you can click to enlarge picture:
Supplies: Something Splendid Stamp Set, Splendor Paper Pack (Topiary, Moonstruck, and White Daisy CS); Moonstruck, Heavenly Blue and Goldrush Exclusive Inks; White Daisy ricrac; pearls; white daisy brads; white daisy grosgrain ribbon; pop dots; prisma glitter.
1. Starting with a Topiary piece of CS 4-1/4" x 11, score parallel to the 4-1/4" side at 1", 2-3/4", 3-3/4", 5-1/2", 7-1/4", 8-1/4", and 10". Be sure to make each line crisp with a bone folder. All lines are valley folds. Click on image to see it enlarged.
3. From Moonstuck CS you will cut out a piece 2-3/4" x 5-1/4" for the tag mat. From Splendor B&T paper make the tag 2-1/2 x 5". Corner round the tops of the tag and tag mat and glue together. Stamp and decorate tag.
4. Using scrap Topiary CS punch a 1-3/8" circle and a scrap of B&T punch a 1-1/4" circle and glue together and fold in half over the top of the tag and glue. Punch with hole punch for the ribbon (tip: eyelet would work well here). Add ribbon.
5. Using Score Tape or Red Line tape, on the stamped 1" end of base, on one side place tape next to edge of paper. On the other end, place tape next to scored line.
6. Slip tag through slit in base piece and attach tag to one side with tape and make sure it is centered along the edge of the base and line it up with the edge of the paper. Fold up the other side with the tape and attach to the tag. As you pull up the tag and push the base down, the card will free stand.
7. TIP: I added a piece to the back of my tag that folds out when the tag is free standing. This helps the base stay down and the tag stand straighter.
Have fun creating! Stay safe!