Thursday, October 23, 2008

Scrapbook in a Box - SIAB




I have been trying to get all my instructions together and was going to make this one long post. Well, for today, I will post a picture of my Scrapbook in a Box made with the Retired My Reflections Level 2 paper pack - Autumn Treasures. I also used the My Stickease and various sayings for embellishment. The little tag says "Blessing" and comes from the My Stickease set and was mounted on Barn Red paper.



Some people call these explosion boxes. And when you see the pictures of it opening up, I guess I can see why....


And now, for the completely open layout. Note that there are 3 layers to this SIAB. Inner layer & lid in Desert Sand, middle layer in Barn Red and outer layer in New England Ivy. Anyway, instructions will be posted very, very soon....



















And here is the bottom/outer layer before the layers were glued together...

1 comment:

Karisse said...

O.k. now I'm super duper curious as to how to make this!! Can't wait for you to share instructions :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails