Monday, February 21, 2011

Mojo Monday 179

It has been quite a while since I've done a Mojo challenge.  I just love holidays because it gives me a chance to catch up on some badly needed therapuetic-create time.  So, below is the sketch.  I just love the sketch all by itself!

Now, here is my rendition of the sketch. It is a "standard" size card. 

SuppliesSweetheart WOTG kit; D1361 Thank You; Cotton Candy, Baby Pink, White Daisy White & Black CS; Black & Cotton Candy Exclusive Inks; Resist Chipboard Flowers; new pink assortment brads; Black ribbon rounds (retired); Sizzix butterfly embosslet; Sizzix embossing folder; and Martha Stewart border punch.

I have to tell you about the Resist Chipboard.  The pieces I used were from a retired set.  But these are such fun because you just sponge on color and the white color pops!

I hope you will all get a chance to try this challenge!  In the meantime, I hope your Monday was blessed.  I know mine was (thank you Lord for your mercy on a soul like me and thank you St. Anthony--long story for another time)!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails