Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy SAD (Singles Awareness Day)!

This was a little valentine I helped my granddaughter Hannah make.  She pulled out some glossy paper and wanted to make a valentine for her friend.  So, she picked the ribbon and the colors (I suggested colors that coordinated and Hannah made the final choice).  So, I showed her how to do the VersaMark resist technique.  Anyway, here is what we came up with:

Supplies:  Hollyhock and Black CS & Exclusive Ink (EI); VersaMark; Cranberry and Baby Pink EI; Black Ribbon from Michaels?; Great Impressions Stamp; For Every Occasion stamp set.

Happy Saint Valentine's day to everyone!.  By the way, for me today is also a very special day because it is also St.Cyril's and St. Methodius' feast day.  They are the patron saints of my our church.  They were brothers who seemed to work through more political battles than spiritual battles through their Slavic missions.  Prayer:  Saints Cyril & Methodius, watch over all missionaries but especially those in Slavic countries.  Help those that are in danger in the troubled areas.  Watch over the people you dedicated your lives to.  Amen.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails