Friday, January 7, 2011

MojoMonday #172

Happy New Year to everyone!  My granddaughter Hannah's birthday graces the first part of January.  As I spend time looking for inspiration to create a birthday card, I knew it had to be Sketch #172.  Here is my interpretation.


Supplies:  Childhood Portrait, For Every Occasion stamp sets; hydrangea (retired) CS & Ink; Key Lime, Amethyst and White Daisy CS; Retired Amethyst Background & Texture Paper; My Stickease border strip from Level I Sweet Pea kit (retired); large white daisy brads; clear sparkles; spellbinder circle and scallop circle dies.

Here is the sketch this was taken from:


2 comments:

Dawn said...

So cute! I love the color combo and the embossing...I am struggling with this sketch and you made it look so easy!!! You've inspired me to try again...

Karen Day said...

What a darling card! I'm sure she'll love it :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails