Wednesday, January 19, 2011

First Valentine of the Season

It's been years since I've created an actual Valentine's card and decided I needed to play with some of the stamps from the new Inspirations flyer. I've been into glitz lately because I didn't get my fill at Christmas time so I put glitter on everything! Here it is:


RecipeA1113 A Game and Amore (December Stamp of the Month) stamp sets; Black, Cranberry & White Daisy Cardstock; Cranberry, Black, and Gray Wool inks; Clear and Red Sparkles, Basic Brad Assortment; Glitter Stack (retired);  and Spellbinders Lacey Squares Dies.

I am just loving all the new A-size stamp sets.  They are SO cute and such a good price.  On my budget it will probably be all I'll be able to afford in the future here! 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails