Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mojo Monday #121

OK, this is my first Mojo Monday that I actually posted to the Mojo site.  It is Mojo Monday 121.  Here is the sketch:


My friend Karen (the one who got me into stamping) has a birthday coming up this month and so I decided that this year I would make the cards for my loved ones instead of swaps!  Seems I never get to make cards for those I really want to make them for.  Anyway, here is my card from this Mojo sketch:

The inside says "It's Your Birthday!"

3 comments:

laurie said...

Love the color combo!

Teresa Kline said...

this is fabulous, I hope you continue to join us on Monday's....once a month Julee gives away free Verve....keep up the fantastic work...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Melissa said...

Super cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails