Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mojo Monday 123

Oh my gosh I totally missed Mojo 122.  It seems like I come home from work and just vegetate.  TV has been inbetween seasons so I've been watching reruns of Criminal Minds which I never watched before this month.  They are pretty interesting....  Anyway, here is Mojo 123 sketch:


These are such cute sketches I just HAD to do something!!  So this is what I did:

Supplies Used:  Topstitch Paper Pack, In The Month of February Stamp Set, Just Blooms Spring Blossoms, Soft Suede Pinwheels, Sparkles, Blush Ric Rac, Vineyard Berry CS, Colonial White CS, Vinyard Berry Ink; Cuttle Bug Embossing Folder; Sizzix Die; Coluzzle Large Circle Cutter. Additional supplies below:  Spring Buttons, Baby Pink Gingham Ribbon, Blush Waxy Flax; Primavera Rub-ons & Piece of Cake; Bow Easy Bow Maker.

Next is the Square Mojo using most of the same materials:
Below is the inside of this card which uses the Feburary Stamp of the Month:  Piece of Cake
And here are the two Mojo #123 together:

Off to sign in my Mojo!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails