Friday, December 25, 2009

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas!

In this time of giving to others, I want to thank all of you who visit my blog and take time from your busy days to drop in and visit!  And, just wanted you to know that it was official, Santa did not bring any scrapbooking/stamping goodies!    However, my joy in the holidays is the gift of people in my life!  The gift of family and friends and love and friendship!  May you all be as blessed as I have been in this past year with love and friendship!  God bless you all!

Here's a freebie for you this Christmas:  Visit Twisted Papers Site to get some gorgeous Christmas downloads like the one below:



1 comment:

Enchanting Stamping said...

Hi Kathleen,
I've visited your blog many times and love your work. Thanks for stopping by. Always nice to talk to a fellow New Mexican.

Deb

Related Posts with Thumbnails