Monday, December 21, 2009

Twas the Night Before Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas
I'm glued to the tree.
I'm wondering what Santa
brought just for me.
Could it be cardstock or
ink pads or lace?
Or some stamps, I said,
with a smile on my face.

And that's when I heard him....
"Hi Santa!", I said
He replied, "you know...
good girls should be in their beds."
"I know I should Santa,
and now I've been caught.
But I was just so excited
to see what you brought!"

"Well, let's take a look
in this room where you work."
He shook his head quickly,
and left with a jerk.
I heard him exclaim
as he put it in gear,
"You've got enought crap,
I'll see you next year!"

Anyone who has come to any of my workshops or gatherings knows this to be true.  What can I say?  I'm a scrapping stampaholic!

Christmas and Holiday cheers!


3 comments:

laurie said...

This is SO funny!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I just read this to my husband- he thinks it is "The Best"! Oh Bother- I can always make room for something new.......and I been a good girl too! Thanks for the laugh today!

Peggy Lee said...

this is toooo funny-I have to let my husband read this he will love it- He calls my craft room the "crap room".

Peggy Lee

Related Posts with Thumbnails