Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Card Workshop

Here are the cards for the workshop that we had in November. I have been bad about keeping up my blog posts. I have decided I am going to post at least once a week and maybe even more. And, this is my second post for today!

Okay, I have to credit a number of consultants from the bulletin board for several of the designs on the cards: Nona Davenport - No Greater Love; Caron Barnard for some of the other designs.


Stamp Set: All Decked Out
Outdoor Denim CS & E.Ink
Sorbet & Creme Brulee Markers
Silver Brads





Stamp Set: Feathery Flakes & Christmas Scripts
Aspen Level II Paper Pack
Bamboo CS & E.Ink
Glitter
Twilight Collections Ribbon Rounds














Stamp Set: No Greater Love
Simple Pleasures Level II Paper Pack
Cocoa CS & E.Ink
Desert Sand E.Ink
Pewter Brads














Stamp Set: Evergreen
Creative Basics Evensong Collection Papers
New England Ivy CS & E.Ink
Olive CS
Honey CS
Brown Bag E.Ink
White Large Brads
Glitter

Stamp Set: Festive Frills
Everlasting Level 2 Paper Packet
Ponderosa Pine CS & E.Ink
Cranberry CS & E.Ink
Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon
Holiday Red Stickles

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails