Friday, June 12, 2020

Graduation 2020

My beautiful granddaughter Hannah has graduated this year.  I have been blessed by the Lord to have all my grandchildren growing up around me (and those of you who have grandchildren growing up in another part of the country from you know exactly what I mean).  This was her graduation announcement.  This is Hannah and her hairless cat Remmy.


All of you crafters know that this, of course is a crafter's moment.  I have been so crazy busy lately that there has been very little creativity going on in my house.  Soon I will have scrapbook pages but I was inspired by p. 16 of our May/June 2020 Idea Book to create a graduation card for Hannah.  The Idea Book can be can download by clicking on the link to the right if you don't have yours.


PapersX7257 Stitched Together; x9015 Mix-in Paper Packet; White Daisy, Sweet Leaf, and Sapphire cardstocks
Stamps: C1842 Stitched Together - Cardmaking (unfortunately thin cuts no longer available)
Inks:  Sapphire Exclusive Inks
Embellishments:  Sparkles and flowers with sparkles from Hobby Lobby (ages & ages ago)
Other:  Z4260 Stitched Rectangle Frames

Here is the stamp set:


I have you are finding crafter's moments and have the time to do so.  Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails