Monday, February 15, 2016

What's Black & White & Red All-Over?

Why it is this weeks Heart 2 Heart Color Challenge with Color My Heart Colordare Challege!  This week you get a two-for!  The color challenge is Shades of Red, White and Black.  Sounds like a valentine to me.

For this, I took last week's Pals Paper Arts sketch and used it for this challenge and here is what I came up with:
Same card but it shows a little of how the inside of the card is decorated (to carry the theme of the front of the card).  I haven't figured out what saying will appear.  But don't you love the snarky little saying in this stamp set?
Papers:  La Vie En Rose Paper Pack, Black, Pomegranite and White Daisy Cardstocks;
Inks:  Black Exclusive Inks
Embellishments Z1848 Red Shimmer Trim; z3090 Red Enamel Gems
Other:  Cricut CTMH Artistry cartridge
I hope you will join in all the fun this week for these challenges!  Happy Crafting!
 

1 comment:

Paige Dolecki said...

Kathleen - what an AWESOME card you created for your Guest Designer post at Heart2Heart this week! So very eye catching and I just love all the details like the shimmer trim, gems and embossing! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely artwork with us this week - I'm looking forward to more of your wonderful creations!

Paige - Stampologist.com
Heart2Heart Challenges - DT

Related Posts with Thumbnails