Monday, October 26, 2015

More Cricut Fun for Halloween

Well making the Halloween Mini Album was quite the challenge!  But then I found this most adorable Jack O'Lantern from SVG Cuts Haunted Forest kit. I was originally looking to make a witch's hat; however, when I saw this adorable pumpkin face on the Jack O'Lantern, I thought this would be so much more fun!! 
 
I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to import the .svg files into my Cricut Design Space program.  I did have a little trouble at first with the scoring lines but was able to figure this out.  I love my Pazzles Inspiration (which I first used to cut the scored pieces), but I love my new Cricut Explore (which is so much more quiet)!
 
The papers are from last year's CTMH Halloween papers called Scaredy Cat (of which I had a few clippings left over from the bulk papers).  So, my stamping group came by to make these for our October workshop.
 
 
Here's a closeup of the Pumpkin:
 
 
Next a close up of the Witches Hat (which is what I originally was looking for):
 
 
And next is a closeup of the flower on the Witch's hat.  It is made of 8 different types of flowers with the ends curled:
 
 
And a final look at that adorable little Jack o'Lantern:
 
 
 Some of the patterns from SVG Cuts are so adorable and look so nice dressed up with CTMH papers!  Here is the recipe:
 
Scaredy Cat Bulk Papers (retired) (2 sheets)
Scaredy Cat compliments (retired)
Black Cardstock (3 sheets)
Black Bulk Flourishes (while supplies last)
Gold and Silver Sequins
Bulk black stars
 
I have added this to the Heart 2 Heart Boo Challenge!
 
Be sure to stayed tuned for some more Halloween fun!
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your project, awesome work! Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart.

Lauren said...

Wow- what a labour of love! It looks absolutely amazing. Thanks for sharing it with us at H2H!

Laurie Levorson said...

Very impressive! So much detail and it turned out just perfect! Thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

Melissa Robinson said...

WOW! Love the detail and every aspect of your creation! I'm sure it was a big hit at the workshop! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

Brandi said...

WOW...all I can say is WOW! This is amazing! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Related Posts with Thumbnails