Workshops are the highlight of my month and this month was no exception. I didn't realize how much I loved the Scaredy Cat papers until I started working with them and then I was addicted! But, that happened along the way of the last two posts!
Below are the standard size cards that we made in this workshop. First off, I must credit talented consultant Jaime Llewellyn for inspiration on several of the cards. She is responsible for the two Halloween card designs, and the Birthday card as well as idea for the Sympathy card (I think of it as a sympathy card anyway and I LOVE that stamp set). One of my workshop group asked for a Thanksgiving card and thus the turkey card was born! So first the whole set of cards, then each individual cards with recipes to follow (click to see details):
1. First is the sympathy card:
2. Below is the first Halloween card with the cutest little witch:
3. The next Halloween card has the cutest little hooligans:
5. Last is the Birthday card. I just love the chalkboard technique look.
RECIPES (I include the images because I think it is fun to see the images!):
1. Sympathy Card:
2. Halloween Card (with little witch):
3. Halloween Card (little Hooligans):
Trick or Treat Sweets (above) Frightfully Fun (below)
4. Thanksgiving card:
Other: Compatible with Cricut CTMH Artiste Cartridge
5. Happy Birthday card:
There you have it! It was a very fun workshop!