Monday, December 9, 2013

Color Dare #72 Challenge

I have been wanting to do the Color My Heart Color Dare challenges; however, I never get things done in time to make the deadlines.  Well, with some extra time on my hands this week, I am taking on the challenge.  This week's challenge is:  Barn Red.
You are allowed to use neutral colors but no other colors.  My neutral colors were Slate, Whisper, Cashmere and Colonial White Exclusive colors:

This next picture is showing some of the dimension (I love dimension)!

Finally here is the inside of the card:

Papers:   Huntington WOTG kit; Barn Red, Cashmere, and Colonial White cardstocks
StampsC1567 Santa Clause
Ink:   Barn Red Exclusive Inks; Whisper, Slate, and Barn Red Alcohol Markers 
EmbellishmentsClear Sparkles; Bronze Shimmer Trim; Liquid Applique; Prisma Glitter;
Other: Art Booking Cricut Cartridge; Spellbinders decorative square dies


You still have a few days to try this  challenge and I encourage you to do so!  


5 comments:

Kathy Eddy said...

Great job and I love it in barn red!

canadian_liner said...

Love Santa's portrait, and the inside of your card is AWESOME! Great job with the color challenge at Color My Heart! Hope to see you here/there again.

Michelle said...

So many great details! Love the use of Huntington papers. The scalloped frame and the way you colored Santa are my favorite details.

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

So excited you joined in this week, Kathleen! I love how you framed out Santa and the awesome coloring job! :)

sarahstone said...

Great card, Kathleen. I love that frame behind the Santa! Thanks for joining in this week at Color My Heart, and I hope you'll get more chances to do so in the future!

Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails