Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Celebrate National Stamping Month With a Blog Hop!

Welcome to the National Stamping Month Blog Hop!  "You Are My Happy"  would be the perfect stamp to work with this technique because of the open letters!  Here is the featured stamp (click to see details):

If you have come here from Heather Schmuckal's Blog you are on the right path. This Hop we have over 20 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations for these wonderful sets. The hop is simple to follow - just click on the link provided in the post to move to the next blog!

*     *     *     *     *
My project is a 5.25" x 5.25" card.  I'm just loving the larger size canvas on which to work my creativity.  Actually it challenges me and helps me to push through creative blocks!  I have also been dying to use the Huntington papers!  Don't you just love the autumn colors?
                                                      

Here is the inside of the card:


Papers:  Huntington Papers, Barn Red, Olive, and Colonial White Cardstocks
Stamps:  CC1025 You Are My Happy Icons, Sentiments and Alphabet
Ink:   Cocoa, Red Barn, and Olive Exclusive Inks
EmbellishmentsColor-Ready Wooden Shapes, Bronze Shimmer Trim, Brown & Tan Sparkles
OtherScallop Border Punch; CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge

Now it is time to hop on over to Katy Taylor's blog and see what eye candy she is flashing your way!  Happy Hopping!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Love your sweet card!

Maureen said...

Love it! The hedge hog looks cute with all the animals in the set! Great job:)

Gina Brandstetter said...

Very nice! I love the colors you used.

Sheila Bennett said...

Really like how you finished the inside of the card.

Joy said...

well done-you used so many stamps in such cute ways.

Related Posts with Thumbnails