Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful father's who have stepped up to be the greatest dad's ever!  Don't you just love these card occasions?  Today I honor both my son and son-in-law for the amazing Dad's that they are.  I wish my own Dad was here to see them!

On the cards below, both were made with Cricut Artiste cartridge.  All the pieces of the cards come from p. 75 of the Cricut booklet and the shirt was cut at 4.25".


The first card was made from the Buzz and Bumble WOTG kit and is a standard size card:


The next card is made with the Tommy WOTG kit:


Here is a side view:


And next is the inside view:


Normally, I hate to think of making a card without stamping but I decided to relent.  Both of these cards have no stamping.

I hope you all have the best days ever with your Dad's!  Best wishes to all Fathers!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails