Monday, March 18, 2013

Pemberly Sympathy Card

The most difficult cards for me to make are sympathy cards.  So I rely heavily on my sister consultants for inspiration.  Recently my boss lost her father and thanks to Vicki Wizniuk, I modeled my card after one of her beautiful sympathy cards. For the flower I used the Card Word Puzzle rose and stamped it directly onto the Crème Brulee decorative paper with Outdoor Denim ink. 


I love using dimension and this card has a lot of dimension.:


Below is the inside of the card.  Allisa Chilton is another consultant that is an inspiration to me.  Her cards are gorgeous on both the inside and the outside so I try to make the card's insides less plain.


Papers: Pemberly WOTG papers (Ret); Outdoor Denim, Desert Sand and White Daisy cardstocks
StampsC1494 Card Word Puzzle
Ink:   Outdoor Denim Exclusive Inks; Buttercup alcohol markers
Other: Spellbinder circle and scallop dies.
 
 

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! and...this card is gorgeous!!! I haven't used the flower from that stamp set, now you inspired me to use it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails