Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Dimensional Element Christmas Ornaments

Is it that time of the year already?  Well, most years it's almost Thanksgiving before I get some of the Christmas crafts underway, but I promised myself that at least every other post should be something to do with the holidays!  The Partridge & Pear Workshop on the Go has a bonus project--Dimensional Elements Christmas Ornaments.  I like to change these projects into workshops, so I try to find a way to use the bulk papers and embellishments to make it a workshop.  So, my projects are a bit different than the ones in the bonus project.  Sometimes, it's just because I didn't read the directions and turned up with something a bit different but looked at how I could make it work.  So, below are the ornaments that we will make in my upcoming workshop this weekend.






I think making ornaments is fun!  Look for more Christmas projects soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails