Thursday, September 8, 2011

Halloween Banner

My last workshop turned out to be a lot of fun.  We made a Halloween banner and it didn't take a lot of time and turned out pretty "spooky".  I wanted to make one similar to the one in the Idea Book in the Mischief Workshop on the Go (WOTG) section, but I didn't want to use up all my paper packet to do it.  I also didn't want to make everyone buy the WOTG packet just to make the banner.  So, we ended up using only one sheet (from the consultant bulk paper package) and 1 sheet of Black CS.  I added in some Sunset paper.  Okay, here is my true confessions.  I am a ribbon and embellishment hoarder.  So, it wasn't too hard to come up with those finishing touches.  So, here it is (click to see more details):


Below are the individual pennants:







Supplies:  Mischief WOTG kit; Mischief Workshop Stamp Set; All Hallow's Eve Stamp Set; Sunset, Olive and Black Cardstock; Black and White Exclusive Ink; Silhouette Creative Basis B&T papers; Cricut Art Philosphy Cartridge (letters); Black Mini-Medley Accents; Sparkles (skull eyes); Pearl opaques, liquid glass; Martha Stewart Scary Fence Punch; Theresa Collins Black diamonds (on the "k").

I think I'm ready for Halloween now!

1 comment:

Welcome to Sara Batkin's Legacies Of Love said...

Love it :O) And check out the cute blog award I have passed on to you - its on my page xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails