Sunday, March 20, 2011

Workshop Spring-Easter Basket

I was having so much fun figuring out what my March workshop is going to be. It was now or never because this coming Saturday is the workshop. Well, we will be working with the SweetHeart Paper Packet. See below:
 


Don't you just love this paper pack!  I can't wait to start working with it.  I found this great video on StampTV for making these darling Easter/Spring Baskets.  I think they will look so cute with the Sophia papers.  Anyway, because I have lots of this paper around, I made the proto-type for the workshop but instead of Sophia, I used the Sweetheart papers.  Here's my little basket full of goodies for Easter:

Above, this is the front of the basket.  Below is a closer look at Peter Rabbit who is colored using CTMH markers and CTMH watercolor pencils.




He is just SO adorable.  I am loving this set more and more!!  Next picture below is the back side of the basket.



The next picture captures the sides of the basket.  I think my granddaughters will love it!


And, a final picture.  I just love how our papers look so super on this basket!!  I've been thinking about it, and I think the only thing I seem to be missing is ribbon.  I just may add a ribbon.  After all, wouldn't a satin ribbon just top this off?



Supplies:  Sensational Seasons (March Stamp of the Month); Sweetheart Level II paper pack; Black CS & EI; Gypsy, Petal, Baby Pink Markers; CTMH Watercolor Pencils; Pearl Opaques; Black Polka Dot Ribbon (maybe from Michaels; SU Scallop & Circle Punches; Spellbinders Scalloped Circle, Oval & Scalloped Oval.

Well, here's to loving the Sweetheart papers.  My next love will be with the Sophia papers!  But we'll see....

Blessings today to all....

2 comments:

Jena said...

Fun project and great coloring on the rabbit - I need to play with my watercolor pencils more! TFS!

Michael's Nana said...

so cute and thank you for sharing your work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails