Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch 155

I love Mojo Mondays and wish I had more time to do more of the sketches. I was glad I had off Monday because it gave me time to work on a card. I decided to use the October Stamp of the Month because I wanted to play with the new Mistletoe Papers!

Here is the Mojo Monday Sketch # 155:


Here is my standard size card:




This next one shows the dimension of the card and the inside.  The pinkish color is really glitter but the camera just doesn't pick up the shiney-ness.


Supplies:  D1443 Share the Magic Stamp Set; Mistletoe Paper Pack; Creative Basic Mistletoe Collection; Silver Ribbon from the Creative Basic Mistletoe Collection; Cranberry, Garden Green, NE Ivy markers; Prisma Glitter; Licorice Opaques adhesive gems. 

Have a terrific Thursday.  I'm off to take First Aid Training!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Beautiful card Kathleen.
I LOVE snowmen!

Related Posts with Thumbnails