Monday, March 29, 2010

Aren't Stamping Parties Fun?

Last night one of my very best friends had a mystery hostess party.  She is an SU demonstrator, and if someone mentions stamping, I'm there.  Anyway, we made these fun projects and I just wanted to share them with you. Oh, and by the way, the hostess is no longer a mystery.  I won - by consensus (long story) :-)

I just love the black card.  Is that the cutest ever?  And so simple!  I'm going to have to try a CTMH version.  I love quick and cute!  Then, there is a little Easter basket with a "chocolate" bunny.  In the very front is a book marker.  I love the little index handle.  Then, as hostess, I was given the "Happy Easter" basket with jelly beans.  Both baskets were Sizzix dies.  The little one with the chocolate rabbit was the scalloped square clear die and the big one was the folded card die.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails