Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hunting Layout

Below you will find the layout from the September Scrapbook workshop using the Twitterpated paper.  I kept the FALL title, because in our family, FALL is synonymous with hunting.  These pictures were from a couple of years ago.  My granddaughter Hannah was 4 at the time and got to go out hunting with Ian, my son (her dad).  She is such a trooper!
The right page shows Hannah and her little sister Mikayla in the camos.  The other day, when I was putting this page together Hannah asked "Who's the little boy?"  I reminded Hannah that she too had a day when she didn't have much hair either.  LOL!  Anyway, everyone gets excited for hunting season!  And just to let you know, in our family, hunting is a necessity and not just for fun!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Great layout and pics! This is my fav new paper pack. It really goes well with your pics.

Related Posts with Thumbnails