The featured stamp set is the June Stamp of the Month Tender Tags using the Moondoggie papers and colors.
1. Start with a standard size piece of cardstock (CS) for the base. I used white daisy CS.
2. The bottom of the card (B&T) is 4 1/4 x 3 1/4" before punching (if not using a punched border use 4 1/4 x 3". The top part of the card (here bamboo) is 4 1/4 x 3".
3. I laid the top portion of card on the standard size piece of CS to measure where the adhesive will go for the bottom part of the card. Leave about 1/4" on the side where the hinge will pivot. Glue down the bottom portion of the card.
4. Slip the top piece of the card under the B&T and line the card up--top and bottom pieces--before punching a hole through all the layers for the brad that will make the pivoting hinge. When the brad is put thru all the layers, it will secure the top piece of CS to the card.
5. My accent piece is 2.25 x 2.25" and is adhered to the top part of the card (bamboo CS) with our 3D foam tape just slightly above top of the B&T paper so that when the card pivots upward and back down the CS slips behind the B&T and the accent piece swings over the B&T.
6. You can stamp your hidden greeting on the standard size piece of CS once you know how much of the CS will be visible after adhering the B&T paper.