Thursday, July 23, 2009

July SOTM swap cards - You've Got Flair!

I have been so far behind on posting and I'm glad I am finally putting up the July Stamp of the Months. This is such a FUN set--especially for those who love to make stackable images using pop dots to separate the layers. The first card below is a standard size card by Sylvia.


Round layout is done by Kayla and comes from the Fabulous WISHES book just out! Aren't these round layouts the bomb?


The little box below (yes, it's a little box) is my swap item.


Joey's card is one of the little 3" x 2" cards. Liquid glass embellish the image.


Diane, our swap host was the creator of the "standard" size card below.

And, another darling round layout by Celina! Aren't these fun?

1 comment:

T. Kaiser said...

I love these round cards! I think you've convinced me that I HAVE to buy Wishes.

I've so enjoyed scrolling through your blog and getting some inspiration.
Thank you for sharing your artwork!

Related Posts with Thumbnails