Friday, May 1, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day Board Book Workshop

Here is my workshop for National Scrapbooking Day. It is a 12-page Board Book (by popular request). There will also be a Sunkiss Yellow gingham ribbon tied thru the center of the book making a bow on the outside spine of the book.

I created my Board Book using Sweet Pea Level II Paper Pack and My Stickease. I used this because I am going to be a grandma (again) at the end of November. But I LOVE the 4-sheet My Stickease packs because you get the Alphas & Tags besides the other stickers and, I get to use up my Breeze (which I love).

Specific instructions, can be obtained by clicking this link: http://www.scribd.com/doc/14957454/Board-Book-Workshop

COVER:
Front Cover

Pages 1 & 2
Pages 1 & 2

Pages 3 & 4
Pages 3 and 4

Pages 5 & 6
Pages 5 and 6

Pages 7 & 8
Pages 7 and 8

Pages 9 & 10
Pages 9 and 10

Pages 11 & 12
Pages 11 and 12

BACK COVER:
Back Cover
Photobucket

Now, for a peek at some of the other Board Books that were done at the workshop:
Karen Whyde (Paper Garden Kit):


Carol Deegan (Blue Ribbon Kit):

Kathy Munsen (Life Delights Kit):

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails