Thursday, March 19, 2009

March SOTM - Standing Swap

Earth has no sorrow that Heaven cannot heal. - Thomas Moore

If nothing is going well, call your grandmother. - Italian Proverb

I thought those were a couple of great quotes for today. It reminds me that I always have so much to be thankful for every day--I'm alive and I have grandchildren. And, speaking of thanks.... below are some wonderful artwork from the Stamp of the Month swap. This was for CTMH's March Stamp of the Month called Butterfly Wings. I will update with names later today:








This was my card (inside and out) - a round card!

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Very Nice!! How did you do the second butterfly?

Michele Kovack said...

All of these are lovely! I love the soft colors and pretty butterflies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails