Thursday, June 9, 2016

Jewelry Workshop

I have been eyeing Close To My Hearts Base & Bling jewelry for a couple of years now, but it wasn't until this year's selection of chains, pendants, charms, and beads that I actually wanted to order some of them and try them.

They are really fabulous and are so dressy!  I think before I thought they just weren't right (at least for me).  All the Base & Bling items are so well made and are so classy.  Well, my little group decided we should do a workshop to make some necklaces.  Here are few of the items that we made below:


The necklace above is on a necklace card holder.  It was one for my daughter and has the birthstones of her two daughters.  I colored the rhinestone bead with a Shinhan lavender marker to make the purple color.  The next one (below) was made for my daughter-in-law and has the beads of her three children.  Both of these were Mother's Day presents.  I embossed the letter "A" with silver embossing powder.


The last one was a graduation present for my oldest granddaughter who just graduated from the 8th grade and will be going to high school next year.  She is "Fearless"!


Here are the supplies that I used for these:

Z3160 Faux silver 30" chain with 2" extender
Z3153 Faux silver circle pendant
Z3154 Faux silver square pendant
Z1966 Circle Glass Cover
Z1967 Square Glass Cover
Z3143 Teal Bead
Z3141 Black Bead
Z3110 Heart Charm
Z3174 Lovely Blooms Style Sheet
A1182 Etched Alphabet
Z891  VersaMark Ink Pad
Z2067 Ranger silver super fine embossing powder
Z3196 Base & Bling Necklace Cards

These are beautiful and are truly worth a closer look!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails