Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Easter Flash Back

I have a few cards that were part of my workshop in March that I didn't get to post.  I saw egg shaped cards on Pinterest, but found they didn't come from a blog and I'm not sure who the credit should go to; however, I do know it must have been a Close To My Heart consultant (so if it is you, let me know and I will credit your work).  My cards aren't exact replicas but pretty close!  Anyway they were fun, happy cards and it was a fund workshop!!  Here they are:





Papers:  Kaleidoscope Workshop, Penelope Workshop (Ret.) Kits; Gypsy, Cotton Candy, Pear, Canary, and White Daisy Cardstocks;
Stamps:  C1638 Spring Critters & Z3207 Spring Critters Thin Cuts (Ret.)
Inks:  Black, Cotton Candy, Autumn Terracotta, Gypsy, Pear and Canary Exclusive Inks
Embellishments: Z1986 Pink Shimmer Trim; Z3025 Blue Shimmer Trim; Z3024 White Shimmer Trim; and Z1919 Purple Shimmer Trim
Other:  Cricut CTMH Art Philosphy cartridge

Above were my Critter, cards for the kids and below was my religious card.  Courtney Lane Designs blog had a Cricut Explorer file for this card.  I couldn't find her files but here is the link to my file for this card in Cricut Design Space:  https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/37726858 .


Papers:  Thistle, Canary, Crystal Blue, Parchment (ret.) and White Daisy Cardstocks
Stamps:  A1184 Rejoice (Ret.)
Inks:  Crystal Blue Exclusive Inks; Versa Mark
Embellishments: Z1927 Damask Embossing Folder
Other:  Cricut Design Space

I don't know how I got so far behind in posting!  I think between traveling and sickness, I just got beyond behind.  I will catch you up and tomorrow will have a stamp of the month artwork piece for you!  Stay tuned for more artwork from the past!

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails