Sunday, January 3, 2016

One Last Sangria Card

Okay, I'm sure I've worn you out on Sangria but I am so enamoured of the rich jewel tones in the Chevron pattern, in particular.  I was inspired by a card a saw on Pinterest and turned it into a Close To My Heart card.  Here is the results:
 
 
Papers:  Sangria Paper Pack, Pomegranate, Champagne, and Colonial White Cardstocks;
Stamps D1560 Holiday Tags; D1109 Gingerbread (retired)
Inks:  Pomegranate Exclusive Inks
Embellishments Bitty Pearls and White Pearls (ret.); Liquid Applique puffed by heat gun
Other:  Lace (probably from Walmart); CTMH Cricut Artiste cartridge (Holiday Tag); Spellbinder scallop and circle dies; CTMH Confetti embossing folder; StampinUp snowflakes embossing folder; Fiskars border punch.
 
D1560 Holiday Tag stamp set:
 
 
Happy 10th day of Christmas.  By the way, did you know that the 10 Lords a Leaping actually represent the Ten Commandments? 
 
 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails