Saturday, January 2, 2016

Christmas Treat Holder

For Christmas treats for those at my office, I decided to whip up a quick little treat holder from my Cricut.  It wasn't a lot but it was something to let them know I was thinking of them.  This is what I did with Christmas WOTG called Mistletoe (Retired):
 
 
This has a little more of the a view from the top so you can see how wide it is:
 
 
A close up of a single treat box:
 
 
Papers:  Mistletoe WOTG Paper Pack, Cranberry, and Kraft Cardstocks;
Stamps None
Inks:  None Exclusive Inks
Embellishments Cranberry Baker's String (Retired); Green Sequins from the Dollar Store
Other:  CTMH Cricket Artiste Cartridge 
 
These were quick to whip up and I just love how the yo-yo flowers look.  I scored the B&T paper every 1/4" and cut a strip of paper at 3/4" wide x 12".
 
I hope everyone had a super Christmas and full of sweets!
 



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails