Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January 2017 Stamp of the Month With Sugar Rush

I decided I was not going to let another month go by without creating at least one card with the current month's Stamp of the Month.  So here is my card using Sugar Rush (and the colors) with the January Stamp of the Month.  It always dismays me that it takes me a whole day to create a card.  Some people have a concept in their head before they start.  Mine seems to come together painfully slow piece by piece.

My card is a standard size card:


Here is more of a side view where you can kinda see the inside of the card:


Last closeup front:


Papers:  Sugar Rush Kit; Pomegranate and Colonial White Cardstocks
Stamps:  S1701 Adore You
Inks:  Whisper, Pomegranate, Canary, Glacier Exclusive Inks
Embellishments:  Z3311 Sugar Rush Washi Pack
Other:  Sizzix Stitched Frmes Framelits - Circle Die; Paper Trey Ink Delightful Die Cover Plate

Featured Stamp set January 2017 Stamp of the Month:  Adore You


Hope you got a chance to get this month's stamp set!  It's a good one!  Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails