Thursday, July 16, 2015

Masculine Cards Workshop 2015

Last month, I had a workshop and my favorite ladies got to create masculine card for Father's Day, Birthday or whatever.  I would like to share what we did.  First off, I wish to give credit to some very talented consultants who were the creators of some of the cards.  The card entitled "Pull My Finger" was a creation by Nikka Gears that I cased almost exactly.  I grew up as the only girl amongst brother's so you can see how I would think this was such a perfect guy card.  What a hoot!  Next, the men's suit jacket was created by Jan Schmidt (and she has wonderful instructions on her blog for this card).  The third card that I would like to give to credit to is for the World's Greatest Day card I found on Pinterest but alas I could not find the author of this work.

All of the cards are standard size cards.  I like cards that can go through the mail fairly easily so I tend to stick to standard size cards:


Papers:  Jackson WOTG; Cocoa, Juniper, Barn Red, Glacier, and White Daisy Cardstocks
Stamps A1173 The Best Dad Ever; D1646 Finding the Words; B416 Keyboard Upper Case; Typed Notes (April SOM, ret.)
Inks:  Cocoa, Glacier, Barn Red, and Black Exclusive Inks


 


The best part is that stamp sets from Seasonal Expressions II will continue to be available after the Seasonal Expressions II catalog expires.


 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails