Sunday, January 25, 2015

Valentine's Mailbox

I was out looking for the perfect box to create a little (it's really about 8" tall) Valentine's Card mailbox and found this adorable box, which I cut out using my Pazzles Inspiration cutter.  I was actually amazed at how big this box is.  It will hold a lot of Valentine's cards and thought it might be a perfect box for one of my granddaughters!  The SVG file is a file created by Lori Whitlock.  She designs for one of the cutting machine companies and does great work!
 
 
Next is how the lid comes off.
 
 
And the last picture has the color pallette of the Brushed papers by Close To My Heart to give you an idea of the size of this box.  It IS a rather large box!
 
 
Papers:   Blush Paper kit, Cranberry and White Daisy Cardstocks and White Daisy textured cardstock (retired)
Embellishments: Red Glitter Glitz (retired); Red Glitter Paper; Red Glitter Brad (retired); Pastel Buttons (retired); White Bakers' Twine
Other:  Spellbinder scallop and regular heart dies
 
The Brushed papers not only make a great paper for Easter but I like it as well for Valentine's day.  Happy PaperCrafting.  Did I mention that January is National Paper Crafting month?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails