Sunday, December 14, 2008

6x6 Recipe Swap

I joined a 6x6 swap and this is just one of my favorite recipes. The first time I made these muffins, I would daydream of opening up a little coffee shop (rivaling Starbucks) but I would feature only the best muffins on the face of this earth that were every bit as good as this muffin recipe. I even started planning what muffins would be featured each day. Lunch time would feature homemade soups, salads and a special deli sandwich. In the afternoons, my friends would drop by and we would while away the afternoon with coffee, scrapbooking, and stamping. Later on an occasional guitar playing friend and folk singer would drop by and entertain during the evening. Everyone would join in song, maybe stand up and do some karoke or even tell some jokes. It would evolve into a Prairie Home Companion type gathering. It would be a cozy, comfortable place that people would love to come because everyone felt like they belonged. Wouldn't you like to join me for some muffins?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails