Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Christmas Card


This is my first Christmas card for this year -- something not cased but my own Polish inginuity! This was for a Christmas card swap with my unit. I just wasn't as pleased as I could be. When I saw this set, I knew I had to have it, but I was thinking of a card that the stained glass was embossed on an acetate sheet, then glittered. But it is using current Close To My Heart (tm) supplies which include:
D1305 Gloria Stamp Set
Evensong Creative Basic Paper and Ribbon
Vellum, White Daisy CS, Colonial CS
Diamond Sparkles
Colonial White picture holder
Silver Embossing Powder
Cranberry, New England Ivy, Olive, white Daisy and Indian Corn Blue Markers. I will be publishing a glitter version so we can all oooo and ahhhh!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails